The Foot Wash will:
- Remove dry, dead, peeling skin
- Decrease skin redness
- Improve microcirculation to the skin
- Address bacterial and fungal infections
- Improve foot hygiene and health
- Promote skin renewal
How to use:
- Gently shake to activate.
- Apply a 50p sized puddle of the foot wash into the palm of the hand.
- For best results use the Forbes Feet Exfoliating Glove and gently massage into the skin.
- Travel across and between the toes and along the bottom of each foot and round to the heel. Watch a rich lather form.
- Repeat until the feet feel wonderfully clean. Rinse and pat thoroughly dry.
Daily use recommended. (Actually, as with all foot treatments, applying at night is often most effective.)
The new Hygiene Foot Wash is the first step of the Forbes Feet foot care programme. For optimum foot health and wellbeing, following with:
Step 2. Forbes Feet Hydrating Foot Cream
Step 3. Forbes Feet Night Treatment
Store in a cool, dry place. For external use only. Keep away from children.
Hygiene Foot Wash ingredients
AQUA / WATER, LAURYL BETAINE, ALCOHOL DENAT, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, GLYCOLIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL / CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, MENTHOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL / LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL / MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL / MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.
- I have been using the hygiene foot wash for 2 months now and I love it. I can't believe I neglected washing my feet properly all this time. I found it particularly effective when I used it with the Forbes feet exfoliating glove. Love this product. My feet have never looked so good. (Posted on 26/04/2018)